Learn the Dewey decimal system at this website:
2. Review the parts of our library website:
3. On the website, go to Catalogue, Encyclopedias and Databases. Explore the TDSB library web page. In particular, go to Online Databases > Canadian Student Reference Centre. Look up an issue that could be relevant to the library.
4. Look up a book in the catalogue. Go find it on the shelf.
5. Open Word. Type your name and a one-sentence description of yourself. Font should be 20-point and in a style of your choice. Print it.
6. Draw your map of the library here/on the back of this paper. Include:
- Circulation desk
- Book returns
- Fiction genres
- French Resources
- Picture Books